fast & EFFECTIVE start up
Start your own Letting or Estate Agency
Work from home, part-time or full-time
Be your own boss in a vibrant market
Enjoy £100k+ income – we show you how
Rated “Excellent” in hundreds of verified independent reviews
The most effective way to set up your own Letting or Estate Agency
We provide highly-effective Business Packages that allow anyone to set up their own letting or estate agency.
Our packages include full training, ongoing support, full document packs, contracts and templates, professionally built websites and software for your agency. Unlimited telephone and email support is provided to all new agents to start their letting agency, or estate agency.
No previous experience is required, no qualifications are required, and you can be up and running in days.
We’ve partnered with:
Start Up Training
The Business Package contains full start up procedures, detailed estate agent training and operations procedures along with rapid growth marketing for quickly gaining clients. Rapid start up and immediate cashflow, full time or part time.
Estate Agent Websites
We provide a choice of 12 stunning estate agent website designs. Integrated with our own SouthcourtHub software, or can be integrated with your existing software. Uploads to Rightmove, Zoopla and all the main property portals.
Documents and Contracts
We provide Letting and Estate Agency Documents as part of the package. This includes Admin Docs, Terms of Business, Contracts, Standard Letters etc. For use by letting agents, estate agents, entrepreneurs, landlords, property developers.
What people are saying...
What are the benefits?
Whether you plan to start your letting agents or estate agency full-time, part-time, you will be making a great choice in choosing one of our Business Packages to help you.
The combination of practical information, operational systems, trade contacts and our best support staff that we provide, all backed by our extensive industry experience, is available elsewhere only in the form of an expensive estate agent franchise.
Whether you’re starting a letting agents or starting an estate agency, these franchises not only involve high entry and commission costs, but also severely restrict your independence.
So here are some benefits of our approach to consider –
- The business can be run part-time or full-time. Depending on your circumstances – unlike an expensive letting agent franchise, it’s entirely up to you to decide how much time you wish to devote to the business – you’re in complete control.
- No special premises and no staff necessary. The business is ideally suited for one person to run from the comfort and convenience of their own home, thus avoiding the considerable overheads involved in renting an office.
- Rapid start-up and immediate cash-flow. If you follow our advice you can be up and running in a couple of weeks. Unlike most other businesses, you do not suffer from cash-flow problems, because if you set up a letting agency you retain your fees at source – we show you how.
- No previous business experience or qualifications necessary. All the necessary know-how is included in our letting agent training and our estate agent training. All required training and documentation is provided.
- Our Telephone Support Line ensures that experienced advice is just a phone call away if required.
- Excellent earning potential. You can realistically build to an income in excess of several £1,000’s a month within the first year.
- Unlike a franchisee, you’ll trade under your own chosen name, and have complete control over your business. You retain 100% of your profits, regardless of how much you earn.
- A well established and growing market. The rental and sales market is growing year on year, with many factors having a positive effect on both supply and demand.
- No selling involved. No need to be a salesperson, you’re dealing only with people who need your service.
- Reliable income even when you’re on holiday. Commissions from managed properties come in automatically every month, your income increasing with each property added.
- A professional service with a respectable image. Residential property management is now seen as a specialised and essential service within the property sector.
- A valuable business to sell. If you decide to sell your business it should command a healthy price. The going rate is about 1.5 times annual turnover, i.e. an average 100 managed properties business should fetch around £200,000.
We enable you to locate and sign up local landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers without spending a penny on advertising. We also offer digital marketing for estate agents. Once up and running you can of course continue to utilise the same cost-effective processes time and again at zero cost.
Using our proven digital marketing for estate agents and property marketing, you will learn a range of ingenious and highly effective ways in which to locate and sign up local landlords and property vendors for your agency, not just for your launch, but on an ongoing basis.
We operate a friendly and efficient support system where new start up clients have unlimited access to sales and lettings professionals by email or telephone, as well as our 24/7 Agency Support website.
Choose from our selection of fully responsive estate agent websites, with full features as standard. Free set up with your colours and branding. List unlimited properties to let, for sale and/or commercial.
Because we support more than 3000 agents across the UK, we’ve been able to negotiate large discounts on a range of services relevant to your agency. These services are paramount to the operation of your agency, see our “Agency Support” page for details.