Proactive vs Passive Marketing Welcome to the Real World of Estate Agency What Letting and Estate Agent wouldn’t love a Free-To-List property portal? With Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket, the concept of free advertising online of your property listings has come to disrupt the status quo. This trend is evident not only in the UK property market but also globally in the USA, South Africa, India and the United Arab Emirates with newcomers such as Residential People, TheHouseShop, and OpenRent. With well over 15 million visitors per year it is no wonder these companies have come to disrupt the property industry.
easy start up
Start your own Letting or Estate Agency
Be your own boss
Work from home, part-time or full-time
Enjoy £100k+ income – we show you how
Rated “Excellent” in hundreds of verified independent reviews
Learn how to start an estate agency or a letting agency with the UK leader. Developed and supported by London based professionals who have helped set up letting agencies for more than 3000 clients. Using our highly effective and modern techniques, we’ve been providing letting and estate agent training across the UK since 1997.
The market-leading Southcourt Letting and Estate Agency Business Package includes everything you need including comprehensive letting and estate agent training. We provide practical and legal know-how, step-by-step guidance, estate agent websites, tricks of the trade, trade contacts and support services. Our products and services enable you to set up and run your own successful Letting or Estate Agency in 2020 and beyond.
Start Up Training
The Business Package contains full start up procedures, detailed estate agent training and operations procedures along with rapid growth marketing for quickly gaining clients. Rapid start up and immediate cashflow, full time or part time.
Estate Agent Websites
We provide a choice of 12 stunning estate agent website designs. Integrated with our own SouthcourtHub software, or can be integrated with your existing software. Uploads to Rightmove, Zoopla and all the main property portals.
Documents and Contracts
We provide Letting and Estate Agency Documents as part of the package. This includes Admin Docs, Terms of Business, Contracts, Standard Letters etc. For use by letting agents, estate agents, entrepreneurs, landlords.
1-2-1 Support & Guidance
What people are saying...
What are the benefits?
Whether you plan to start your estate agency full-time, part-time, you will be making a great choice in choosing one of our Business Packages to help you.
The combination of practical information, operational systems, trade contacts and our best support staff that we provide, all backed by our extensive industry experience, is available elsewhere only in the form of an estate agent franchise.
If you’re starting a letting agency, these franchises not only involve high entry and commission costs, but also severely restrict your independence.
So here are some benefits of our approach to consider –
- The business can be run part-time or full-time. Depending on your circumstances – unlike an expensive letting agent franchise, it’s entirely up to you to decide how much time you wish to devote to the business – you’re in complete control.
- No special premises and no staff necessary. The business is ideally suited for one person to run from the comfort and convenience of their own home, thus avoiding the considerable overheads involved in renting an office.
- Rapid start-up and immediate cash-flow. If you follow our advice you can be up and running in a couple of weeks. Unlike most other businesses, you do not suffer from cash-flow problems, because if you set up a letting agency you retain your fees at source – we show you how.
- No previous business experience or qualifications necessary. All the necessary know-how is included in our letting agent training and our estate agent training. All required training and documentation is provided.
- Our Telephone Support Line ensures that experienced advice is just a phone call away if required.
- Excellent earning potential. You can realistically build to an income in excess of several £1,000’s a month within the first year.
- Unlike a franchisee, you’ll trade under your own chosen name, and have complete control over your business. You retain 100% of your profits, regardless of how much you earn.
- A well established and growing market. The rental and sales market is growing year on year, with many factors having a positive effect on both supply and demand.
- No selling involved. No need to be a salesperson, you’re dealing only with people who need your service.
- Reliable income even when you’re on holiday. Commissions from managed properties come in automatically every month, your income increasing with each property added.
- A professional service with a respectable image. Residential property management is now seen as a specialised and essential service within the property sector.
- A valuable business to sell. If you decide to sell your business it should command a healthy price. The going rate is about 1.5 times annual turnover, i.e. an average 100 managed properties business should fetch around £200,000.
Our Step-by-Step Letting and Estate Agent Training & Operating Manual takes you in detail through each stage of setting up your letting agency or estate agency, from local research and gaining clients, to building a sustainable business.
Using our proven digital marketing for estate agents and property marketing, you will learn a range of ingenious and highly effective ways in which to locate and sign up local landlords and property vendors for your agency, not just for your launch, but on an ongoing basis.
We operate a friendly and efficient support system where new start up clients have unlimited access to sales and lettings professionals by email or telephone, as well as our 24/7 Agency Support website.
Choose from our selection of fully responsive estate agent websites, with full features as standard. Free set up with your colours and branding. List unlimited properties to let, for sale and/or commercial.
Our website packages include portal feed software, enabling you to upload unlimited properties to your accounts on property advertising websites such as Zoopla, Rightmove etc, as well as over 160 free portals.
We demonstrate the best strategies, techniques and methods used to grow our own and many other lettings and estate agencies. Your unique selling points are key here, and we show you firstly how to derive these USPs, but also you some ingenious ways to reach audiences that other local agencies find hard to reach.
We enable you to locate and sign up local landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers without spending a penny on advertising. We also offer digital marketing for estate agents. Once up and running you can of course continue to utilise the same cost-effective processes time and again at zero cost.
Because we support more than 1000 agents across the UK, we’ve been able to negotiate large discounts on a range of services relevant to your agency. These services are paramount to the operation of your agency, see our “Agency Support” page for details.